Important General Information
• RESERVATION REQUIREMENTS: Reservations are accepted with a credit card payment of a one night stay plus sales and hotel tax. Your deposit will be applied to your registration at the time of check-in.
• MINIMUM NIGHT STAY: There is a two-night minimum on weekends and a three-night minimum stay on holiday weekends.
• CANCELLATION POLICY: You may cancel your reservation up to seven days prior to your scheduled date of arrival. Cancellations within that seven day period will result in forfeiture of entire deposit. Cancellations prior to the seven day period will be refunded minus a $25 processing fee. In the event that you do not show for the first night of your reservation, any remaining days will be automatically canceled.
• INCLEMENT WEATHER: Our cancellation policy will remain in effect as long as boats are running. If you plan to fly to Block Island, please allow sufficient time for alternate transportation on a ferry in the event that the planes are not flying due to the weather.
• CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT TIMES: Check-In is after 3 P.M. Check-Out is before 11 A.M. A luggage room is available for your use to store belongings if you plan on arriving earlier or departing later than the designated times.
• PAYMENT: Payment is required at check-in. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, cash and travelers checks. Personal checks are not accepted.
• RATES: All rates are based on double occupancy and are subject to Rhode Island sales and hotel tax. Rates vary according to factors such as prime-time of off-peak season, length of stay, and type of accommodation requested. All holiday weekends including Memorial Day and Columbus Day are subject to holiday rates. Published rates are subject to change. An exact rate for your date of arrival may be confirmed when making reservations.
• All rooms at the National Hotel are non-smoking, a cleaning fee of $150 will be charged to your credit card upon check out if a guest is found to have smoked in their room.